In the field of online marketing, there are numbers of aspects to be taken care of. Blogging is one such aspect that really matters a lot. There is no dearth of online businesses that maintain a blog through which they showcase their offerings and expertise in their related industry. In fact, 81 percent of companies believe that blogs are quite effective in promoting their business and interact with their targeted audience. (Source: BlogHer) ); 92% of companies that blog several times a day have chances of getting customers through their blog. (Source: HubSpot); B2B marketers who publish blogs generate 67% more leads than those who do not. (Source: InsideView)
There is no doubt that in order to churn out decent quality blogs, a writer should have a good amount of experience and skills as well. This is the reason why most of the online businesses outsource their blog writing projects to the experienced writers. Some of you might think that writing blog is not a big deal, and in-house employees can be used for this purpose. Well, there are some really good reasons that make professional writers so effective for your blog writing projects. So, let us highlight some of the reasons.
Reasons to outsource blog writing requirements
- Writing is an art- Yes, it is very true that writing is not just about using the technical skills, but it involves your artistic side as well; and, not all people are artistic by nature. Blog writing is not like using the technicalities of SEO; but, it is about mixing the facts with creating thinking so that it can completely grab the attention of the readers. In other words, a good writer knows how to trigger an emotional response in his/her readers. Therefore, if you want your reader to feel connected to your blog, go and hire a professional writer.
- It saves money- It is true that blogs are posted mostly on weekly basis; or twice a week. When you increase this frequency and post three or four blogs on weekly basis, it might not provide you impressive ROI. In fact, it can affect your blog in a negative way. So, rather than hiring a full-time or an in-house content writer on a monthly salary basis, you can simply outsource the writing task to a freelance writer. In this way, you won’t have to shell out a lot of money in the form of salary, insurance, and taxes. All you need to do is pay only according to the number of words delivered by the writer
- Outsourcing helps save time- It is understandable that even professionals like engineers and HR managers have good command over the English language, and they can write too. But, blog writing is not just about writing grammatically correct English; it is way lot more. When it comes to writing a blog, a writer has to research a lot. Once the content is ready, he/she has to proofread it properly, and editing is something that requires a lot of time and effort too. Once the content is in its final stage, it has to be published as well. So, rather than engaging your other employees on these things, you can outsource the same to a professional writer.
- Improves SEO ranking– Most of the professional writers these days are well equipped with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) related skills. They know the importance of keywords, the density associated, and other vital factors. High-quality content are given more value by the search engines, and if you want to improve the search engine ranking of your website, make sure to outsource your blog writing requirements to a professional writer. As per Traffic Generation Café, once your blog contains 21 to 54 posts, the traffic related to your blog site can increase by up to 30 percent!
- Wider exposure– Blogs can be an effective way to stay in touch with your potential customers. In this regard, your blog site must talk about the trending topics related to your industry. This is something that a professional or freelance writer completely understands. He/she can dig into your industry and bring out the trendiest topics that can provide more number of hits to your blog site. In this way, your business will be able to gain more exposure, which in turn can enhance the sales opportunities by more than 60 percent! So, another good reason for outsourcing your content writing needs to a professional or freelance writer.
- Stay in touch with your users– In order to stay in touch with your potential customers, you have to update your blog site from time to time. It is not necessary that you have to post content on daily basis; but, when you offer something interesting to the readers on weekly basis, it can definitely entice them to come back again and again to your blog site. A professional blogger knows how to frame the content in a way that can convert the casual readers into customers for your business. The professional writers know how to earn the loyalty of the followers, and hence you must outsource your blog writing to them.
- Flexibility– When you appoint an in-house writer then you cannot expect him/her to work during the off-hours. Plus, you cannot force them to complete the writing task from their home. But, this is not the case with the freelance writers. They are available even during the holidays, and hence you do not have to wait to get the final draft.
- Peace of mind- Once you outsource the blog writing task to a freelance writer, you can stop worrying about your business blog site. You can focus on the other aspects of your business, which in turn can certainly enhance the productivity of your business.
So, those were some of the valid reasons why one should outsource blog writing projects. In addition to them, there are many more facets that make blog outsourcing so popular and successful in the present market. Before you hire the services of a professional freelance writer, you must make sure that he/she has a good amount of experience in this field. Plus, he/she should have some knowledge about SEO as well, as it can provide the contents of your blog an extra edge. You can also approach dedicated content writing services agencies in Delhi and other cities to get high quality content for your blogs.